We are a Team
At Fatster, we are a Team of 12 persons with different positions, different origins, different experiences. We are a Team and it makes us stronger with a very high spirit and motivation. Our mission is to fight the obesity epidemic in the world with the help of a mobile app, nutritionists and AI. The Covid-19 epidemic will not stop this dream we all have.
The Covid-19 affected our operation and we had to adapt the way we work and our product
- We are fighting against the Covid-19 in the short term with Covidster by connecting individuals with other individuals for Clinical Trial purposes.
- We are fighting against the Covid-19 in the medium and long term with Fatster to reduce the risk of mortality among the overweight population.
- Both projects have been submitted to the French government to get funding
- We adapt fast, act quickly and we try to be as efficient as possible.
The Covid-19 affected our business
- We save every pennies from our first fund-raising so we have the longest runway
- We learn from our mentors and business partners
- We learn from our courses at HEC Challenge+ “how to manage cash flow during a massive crisis”
- We are lean
To protect ourselves, our colleagues, friends and families, we are working remote
- From different cities in France
- From different cities in Thailand
- We protect ourselves
- We work from everywhere we possibly can
There is nothing new, nothing magic
- We are using simple tools like GSuite, Jira, Slack and Zoom as our main tools for remote working
- We are training our staff and let them learn even more
- We are doing 40mn sharp meetings
- We are using Agile methodology
The Covid-19 will eventually disappear, the Team spirit and method of work will remain.
Stay safe, stay home, work hard, play harder 🙂
Alfred, Anthony, Benjamin, Cassandra, Emmanuel, Fabien, Jean-Baptiste, Julie, Ladislas, Louiza, Nathalie & Thomas.